Ellicium's 'Gazelle' : Analytics platform for streaming data
Gazellecan manage various types of streaming data
Stock exchange data feeds.
Mobile data streams.
Real time weather data.
Sensor data coming from IoT devices
High velocity social media data such as tweets.
Some interesting business applications of Ellicium Gazelle.
- Remote monitoring of industrial assets using sensors
- Predicting failure for machines using sensor data.
- Insurance policy pricing by using telemetics data.
- Real time customer experience measurement for telecom companies.
- Fraud detection using real time transactional data.
Features of Gazelle platform.
- Easy to use user interface to configure data streams. Business teams can configure new data streams in a matter of hours.
- Configurable data quality engine for streaming data.
- Hadoop and HBase based scalable data store capable of managing petabytes of streaming data.
- Preconfigured machine learning algorithms with prebuilt use cases for predictions on streaming data.
- Easy to use dashboards showing top of the house views of streaming data.
Our client is a leading Telecom company in India with a subscriber base of over 180 million. The company...January 18, 2017
What 5 things to consider before streaming data into Hadoop? Data is getting generated at a rapid pace these...January 23, 2017
In my last blog, I had written about how we used the appropriate Regex expression in the Flume script...January 23, 2017