Ellicium's 'Gadfly' : Analytics platform for unstructured data
What kind of data does Gadfly use to derive insights?
Social media data
Legal and contractual documents
Interview texts, meeting notes
Customer interaction with sales, service and other departments
Ellicium Gadfly answers following types of questions:
- What do customers think about a product or a service?
- Based on consumer feedback, which new features will add value to the product?
- Based on social media sentiments, which borrowers are likely to repay the loans on time?
- I have a large set of documents to analyze, how do I do this effectively?
- How to leverage large text data to achieve regulatory compliance?
Features of Gadfly platform:
- Mature data ingestion engine that can ingest thousands of websites, scanned documents, multilingual texts and large volume contractual documents.
- Ability to extract metadata from complex documents and convert unstructured data to structured data.
- Large scale, Hadoop and Spark based machine learning algorithm with dozens of prebuilt use cases.
- UI Based drag and drop text analytics designer enabling fast solutions to your text data problems.
“The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.” When Peter Drucker said this, I am sure...October 12, 2016
According to a statistics, 205 billion emails are sent every day by about 4.5 billion accounts. An average office...October 19, 2016
Our client is a leading legal services firm headquartered in Chicago, with a global presence. The company specializes in contracts,...December 10, 2016