What a year 2016 was for Ellicium… a year of growth in every sense!
We are lucky enough to have team which is crazy-passionate and talented, eager to take challenges heads on and succeed. Our team delivered some breakthrough solutions, which are unique and game changing. At the same time, we need to thank our incredible clients and partners who trusted our capabilities and empowered us to push boundaries. Past year wouldn’t have been the same without them!
As James Cash Penny said, “Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.”, In 2016 Ellicium witnessed how growth is inevitable when you move forward with force. Energy at Ellicium is contagious. Our team lives with the philosophy of failing fast and learning fast. All the enthusiasm and thrill fuelled with ambition makes the work we do as organization all wort it.
In recall of exciting and eventful 2016, here are some highlights from the past year:
- Ellicium team grew by 40% in last one year. With addition of some senior Ellcians and thanks to their amazing credentials, we are now rich with combined 22 years of experience. This gives us an edge!
- In another HR-proud worthy achievement, we have 0% attrition for consecutive second year.
- Ellicium got selected as one of the 100 most promising Big Data Company in the world by CIO Review.
- Making our presence in US market more prominent, we now have office in Santa Clara, CA. This will help to propel our growth in US market by many folds.
- In India, we just expanded our current office, nearly doubling the space.
- We recently implemented our text analytics framework for automating legal discovery for a leading KPO successfully. This solution will save 85% human effort & result in multi-million dollar cost saving over a 3yr period.
- This year we face many challenging business problems thrown at us by clients. These were diverse in nature. Also needed immense ability to solve them on both business and technology front. We will carry many of these clients in new year with new opportunities from them. Client appreciation is a bonus!
- Past year was a crucial year, it gave us guiding light in realising our capability as a company. After many rounds of excruciating interaction between leadership and team, we are close to develop our flagship products. These products would be result of many learnings and failures since the inception of the Ellicium Solutions.
- As our next milestone in Big Data and Analytics Journey, we recently signed a partnership agreement with Data Torrent. Data Torrent is Silicon Valley based company, who are leaders in streaming analytics. Their ‘Apex’ platform is one of the best in the market. This partnership will strengthen Ellicium’s streaming data analytics capabilities.
- This year we also started ‘Freshers Learning Program’ for our new recruits. During this our leadership team will conduct daily sessions on various topics imparting their experience and knowledge to new Ellicians.
Though this is just a beginning, we truly believe that ‘Journey is the reward’.
With head full of dreams, we wish you all a Happy New Year! Cheers!
I communicate stories of Team Ellicium to the world. We are one crazy Big Data and Analytics company. We recently got select as one of the 100 Most Promising BigData Solution Providers by CIOReview. Follow our LinkedIn page for all our stories: http://bit.ly/2ciTgKT